Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Bountiful Hike

Ryan has had this week off for vacation. Our original plans fell through so we have been improvising this week. Since we had been cooped up for a few days, we decided we would go for a hike above the Bountiful B.


It was a beautiful day! A nice 73* outside. We had only started hiking for 5 minutes and this pregnant lady was struggling. However, I trucked along and made it through. After awhile, I was able to get into a groove and we kept going.



This was my view the whole way. My 3 boys were having a blast!!





My cute little family in a grove of Quakies!



 This bow holding stud is a great shot!

No picture shown here but at this point, Moose found a human poop pile and decided to roll around in it. It was disgusting!! I couldn't believe it! He was shunned to the kennel box for the remainder of the ride home.

**Note: If you go camping in the woods with no bathroom, please do the responsible thing and dig a deep hole to put your waste into. It really is gross for other to have to deal with your gross poop!



 Once our day was done and we were packing up, Ronin was being such a good helper. This picture was taken just in time. My cute little boy Ronin was helping his daddy clean up and get ready to head home. This looks like it will be his future! Hunting buddies for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment