Friday, July 25, 2014

29 Weeks

This week has been great until yesterday.


How far along: 29 weeks
Gender: Boy
Weight gain: 13 lbs.+
Maternity clothes:ADORE  Shirt from Old Navy, Motherhood Capri's and tank.
Stretch marks: Current marks are going pink. Slowly stretching back out
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I slept in the bed last night, I did pretty good.
Best moment this week: Ronin showing off all his animal noises and giving the baby kisses.
Miss anything: I miss everyday functions, bending over, moving around, all of it... 
Body Update: I have sensitive spots along my tummy that can hardly be touched. I also believe that I have a rib out. not a comfortable feeling.
Movement: More rolling. I got a bunch of kicks this morning.
Cravings: Still just wanting cold food. 
Queasy or sick: No.
Looking forward to: My 30 Week appointment and ultrasound on the 30th. And finding out where my dog is........










No comments:

Post a Comment