Monday, August 18, 2014

32 Weeks : 8 Months


This week was crazy. If you saw my post about Tuesday, you can understand when I say that it was just that crazy all week.

We also had Parker and Michaele's wedding. It was beautiful! With them sent off on their honeymoon, it is time to relax and kick up my feet. Hopefully this next week is a bit calmer.........


How far along: 32 Weeks, Just less than 2 Months left!
Gender: Boy.
Weight gain: 13 lbs.+ Just been maintaining. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.
Maternity clothes: 
Stretch marks: No issues. 
Belly button in or out: In
Sleep: I have to take tylenol to be able to make it through. My hips are getting pretty sore.
Best moment this week: My brother just came in town from DC!
Miss anything: Not being so hot! This weather has been killing me. I have been having major hot flashes.
Body Update: My hips are loosening and my lungs are getting a bit crowded.
Movement: Kid moves a lot. I can't tell where his head is but i know where his main body is. It stays on my right.
Cravings: Still just wanting cold food. 
Queasy or sick: Not at all.
Looking forward to: Making my hospital bag. I know that that sounds odd but I had my bag packed from 36 weeks on for Ronin.

No comments:

Post a Comment