Tuesday, December 6, 2011

The New Start

Today I have decided that I will be posting more than I have. I am going to be taking a journey to lose weight and complete certain craft projects. Today is the new start to a new beginning.

Starting with the weight journey.
As of this morning I weighed in at 175.8 lbs. I am currently in the heaviest state I have been in my whole life. I told myself that I would never hit 170. Then when I did I told myself that I would never hit 180. I am now positive that It is time to change my actions and move forward with life in a healthier state. I am trying to get Ryan to help me and get him to do the same. It hasn't been getting very far. He is a very stubborn man.

I am embarrassed to attach these photos below but I am going to. This is the first step to change.
Front:
Back:
Right:
Left:

I will be starting a system called WOW. Walk Off Weight. This will be the first step into my change. It will last 4 weeks and I will begin on Monday, December 12th. I will hopefully add photos each week of my change.
After this I will begin the 30 day shred by Jillian Michaels.

My life is in need of healthy change. I am running (walking) in head first.

No comments:

Post a Comment