Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Crazy Beginning to a Week

Well, I hate to say that I am part of a statistic but it is true. I was not able to begin my work outs this past Monday. I was asked to make beanies for our family pictures and, well, it is taking up a bit more time than I thought. To add to that I have not finished my crafts or the girls of Ryan's family. I have finished an amazing letter for his grand parents though! It is awesome. Pictures will be coming soon. I will also post pictures of the letters done for the girls. They take up a lot of time but they look great!

Richard comes in town tomorrow and I have missed him and Emily so much! I can't wait to see them! This is why we are doing the family pictures. Every year when Richie comes into town we do family pictures. It is the only time that we are all together. I am excited to see how it all turns out as we are receiving a lot of snow right now. Winter Wonderland pictures? I think yes!

I know how this work out works. I have done it before but I now have Ryan who may be willing to do it with me. I am excited to have him by my side during this time. It will be a great change for both of us. Now it is off to the work grind and hopefully everything goes smoothly today.

No comments:

Post a Comment