Friday, December 30, 2011

Almost New Years

As the new year approaches, Ryan and I have talked about making new years resolutions. I am not sure how well this will work out. I have always been the one to say, 'ok I will lose weight and keep it off' and I will do this or that and never stick with it.

We are going to be making our own lists and making sure that we both stick to them. So far we have agreed that we will both stop drinking caffeine and carbonation. We realize how much we seem to depend on it and it is too much for us. I am not sure what other resolutions to have but stayed tuned....

I know that weight loss will be one of my goals but so will getting in shape. I need to be healthy, and I know that I'm not. Things need to change around our house.

We will be making changes for the better this up and coming year! We look forward to the new us.

No comments:

Post a Comment