Thursday, September 25, 2014

38 Weeks

How far along: 38 Weeks

Gender: Boy.

Weight gain: 14 lbs.+ 

Maternity clothes: Shirt and Tank are Motherhood, shorts are super old.....

Stretch Marks: My old ones have gone pink. No more light lines.

Belly button in or out: Neither, it's flat!

Sleep: I don't like sleep. It's painful

Best moment this week: I got my maternity photos back and they are awesome! Posting those up tomorrow!

Body Update: All over uncomfortable. I'm excited for this part to be done.....

Movement: Not so much moving. He's slowed down but lots of contractions.

Cravings: No cravings this week.

Queasy or sick: Today, yes, but I'm not sure what's up. Just off......

Looking forward to: My last few days with my family of 3. I can't wait for our dates over the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment