Sunday, September 21, 2014

37 Weeks




How far along: 37 Weeks
Gender: Boy.
Weight gain: 14 lbs.+ 
Maternity clothes: Shirt, Tank and Pants are Motherhood.
Stretch marks: Not really. Hitting my limits more and more!
Belly button in or out: 50/50. More flat than anything else.
Sleep: I don't like sleep. I don't get much of it....
Best moment this week: Going shopping with my boys! They are so funny!
Miss anything:  Colder weather. I wish it would cool back down. I feel like a furnace!
Body Update: Still having a bit of hip pain and now I'm starting to have siatic pain again. So much fun.....
Movement: Kid is a motor. But I can tell that he is restricted. Still moving but smaller movements.
Cravings: No cravings this week. I just eat when I can.
Queasy or sick: Nope.
Looking forward to: My last doctor appointment on Tuesday!!! I can't wait to meet this little guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment