Wednesday, October 1, 2014

39 Weeks! Headed to the Hospital!


This photo was taken on Wednesday night. I have to be to the hospital this morning at 7:30 am. Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well!


How far along: 39 Weeks
Gender: Boy.
Weight gain: 15 lbs.+ 
Maternity clothes:  Shirt and Slippers: Old Navy, Tank and Pants: Motherhood
Stretch marks: My old ones have begun to open back up. Just in time for the delivery!
Belly button in or out: It's flat.
Sleep: What is sleep anymore?? After today there won't be any for awhile.
Best moment this week: I ran into my Dr. On Saturday at Virgis. It was pretty funny. 
Miss anything:  I will miss it just being the 3 of us but am very excited to have our new addition coming TODAY!
Body Update: This baby is going to be evicted!! I can't wait to meet him. Then it's time to get this body back into shape!
Movement: He is still a roller. Can't wait to see what he can do once he is here!
Cravings: Baby hungry! I want to meet this boy!
Queasy or sick: Not really, just nervous!
Looking forward to: Getting to meet this little man and have our family of 3 become a family of 4! Such a great day! 

**Keep a look out for the birth story!! That will be coming soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment