Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 3

Day 3 – Your idea of the perfect first date.

Perfect first date?? It's been too long since I have had one. How about I tell of my favorite date! My favorite date was the day Ryan Proposed to me.

He had it all planned out. Dinner, proposal and then home. Well things didn't go quite as planned. He came and picked me as always and opened my door as always. We were going to go the the Real Soccer Game but he said there was a change of plans and we headed up Immigration Canyon.

We went to dinner at this little resurant the is called The Sun and Moon Cafe. Delicious Mexican styled food!!!! There was a 2 man band playing in the corner and kept looking over at our table. Not know what was going on I pushed it to the side. The meal was superb and we headed out. People watched us leave but I just pushed it off.( Come to find out, Ryan was going to propose then.)

The sun was setting just as we went out to the car. I love watching the sun set so we headed to higher ground to watch. We went right above Shriner's Hospital and was able to look out over the whole valley. The lights started to twinkle as the sun went lower and the starts started to come out. We started taking funny face pictures when Ryan took my left hand and said, "I think we need some before and after pictures." I was confused as he took a picture of my left hand then pulled a ring out of his pocket, standing before me (we were sitting the truck bed so it would have been awkward for him to get down on one knee) and asked me to marry him.

I was so ecstatic! As you know the rest of the story, I said yes and now we have been married for 1 1/2 years!

And that is my idea of the best date

No comments:

Post a Comment