Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 1



Day 1 - a photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.



This photo wasn't from today but is the most recent I have. Today has been a crazy day. At work we are changing all of our systems over and trying to make them link together and...... Needless to say it is not going so well. However school is going great. 1 week from Monday I will be 1/2 the way through and onto a new career. Ryan has been sick and down for the past few days but is now on the up and up. Moose and Drake almost have a kennel up and running in our own backyard. They will love the space it gives them. Moose is now 2 years and almost 3 months old. Little Drake is now 5 months old and still a little pain! I am hoping to have a nice relaxing night before a long day of snowboarding tomorrow!!! Keep your fingers crossed that I don't fall too many times!!!

I will see you back here for Day 2 of this Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. Good for you I can't wait read it!! We can be blog buddies. Sorry Ryan was sick, hope he is feeling better.
    Love you
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete