Friday, September 17, 2010

One Of those Updates

Everything seems to be doing ok. Ryan is working for ALSCO still and I for my dad at Lusid Tech. We have the Cadillac being worked on and when she is done she will be a big black monster! We have been trying to sell the jeep for the past 3 weeks with a few hits. We have people coming by on Saturday but I had a mishap when I was driving it home on Wednesday when I heard a THUMP! I bet some pin by the rear differential and from what I understand it is near to impossible to do. Leave it to me to prove that theory wrong. Well now it is being worked on. I am driving the Subi and Ryan is driving the Excursion. Such a fun past few days.

I am still in school and loving it. However it is taking a lot out of me. I am having a hard time with the no sleep thing...... Maybe it will pass. I was able to go and volunteer at the convention for those who have Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue. It was a blast! I was able to get my name out there before I even graduated. I am looking for more opportunities to volunteer so If any one knows of anywhere, let me know.

Well that is my update. Hopefully we will have more!

Married for: 1 year, 1 month & 9 day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment