Thursday, July 15, 2010

Update and Shooting!

Update, Update, Update.
Well first off, we had a great trip to Powell! Parker came along with us. All the boys wanted to do was fish. Nick caught a few and Ryan made us fish for dinner. It actually didn't taste too bad!

We are ripping out our shrubs this weekend. Can't wait to have them gone!

Went shooting last night and made a stupid mistake. I was shooting the Browning 22 hand gun and put my left hand on top of my right. Well when I shot my hand got pinched by the top of the gun (Where you cock a hand gun). It was not fun. Here are photos. Also Jordan went with us.





2 comments:

  1. Laura!! I love that picture of you and your man!! So stinkin' cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you Milly!!! I love it too!! When are you getting married???

    ReplyDelete