Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Galaxy Hair!


Well, I made the plunge! When in doubt, go all out! I decided to give this galaxy hair thing a try!! I have super short hair and didn't know how it would go over or even if I would like it. So far, I love it! Ronin thinks it's silly but that's ok! I will post about how fast it fades as well as put up an update on what the products used where.

Disclaimer: although I love it, it took 6 hours to do. Because I had colored it before we had to lift the color, wash and dry it, bleach where the color was going to go, wash and dry that, then put the purple, blue and titanium on. And again, you wash and dry it. But I still love it!
‪#‎galaxyhair‬ ‪#‎purplehair‬ ‪#‎bluehair‬ ‪#‎titaniumhair‬ ‪#‎newdo‬ ‪#‎whenindoubtgoallout‬

Also posted at: http://loustodos.blogspot.com/2015/11/galaxy-hair.html

No comments:

Post a Comment